Hint

After clicking "OK" a connection to Facebook will be established so that you can share the post there with your Facebook account.

Hard to Join Community and Banned for nothing

freier Siedler
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

Hard to Join Community and Banned for nothing

· 
Gepostet: 06.06.2011 - 15:26  · #1
Hello,

im here to show my sadness with some people in this community. Not all of them but i realise that its hard to comunicate or make "friends".
Im sorry that i typed all this but i feel important to say my story. cant say it in few less words.
I usualy play s3 online last 2years and as the only portuguese here i feeled since the first days i play, its very hard to play and sociabilize. i see and feel some germans dont speak english and regret others that dont speak german(im not talking all of course).
In first days online problem was i wasn´t Known... so, i passed long time playing games with the few players that all they want is to play and dont care if im german or known. Basicaly only alien games in first month...
with the time i turned known and i would say good player, with few tips that i caugth here and there and many experience and observation i turned able to play all races good and improved my teamplay. still i turned usualy online in teamspeak, to be contactable.
While i played this game i got insulted several times for the most stupid reasons like what i supose to be that was giving water not to the exact point that my m8 probably wished but, i can promisse you it was extremely easy and near to get. so you get "IDIOT" as a thanks and 20min of zero answer. I realy cant swallow this things, even if you tell me you had a bad day this is complete insane being insulted when your teammate dont give a shit of you all the game, then in the time of getting water he awake up and call you idiot. :roll:. this is the very only time i realy remember of leaving a game EVER! Sorry i cant stand things like this for cowards like that. You dont see me insult or being rude to anyone even if im in a bad day. I won´t also even talk much about real quiters that quit when they get bored or killed in rush or bad spots and dont care about the others to get error..
[marq=right]Now what yesterday happened to me. i joined lobby and 1 LG open so i joined (i play all kinds of games) we started and all ok till about 15 min game saponara enzo diseapered. Ok np we go save.. 9 guys waiting for him. after some waiting ok i decided to leave(it was 15 min game anyways) i think enzo had some problem and wont go back (and he didnt as far as i know) i told that to all. gone lobby to take a look and go kitchen to get some drink. when i go back after about 3-4 min i was baned. Wow banned for what? Admin abuse? i mean people leave and insult ingame and absolutely nothing for them, others dont even care on the next games and play with them. and i got banned cause i dont wait 5-10 minutes for a player that probably dont come back for a 15 min game(15 min in 90pt is nothing) i dont even got any coment from no one or even the admin. Noonetheless i was still on in lobby and i was 1st on score why me? :roll:

For this and more, i realy truly claim @ this community that think in what is happening out here. Be more generous and comunicative. Yes, i realy have trouble in comunication, many many players are EGO play their own game and dont even talk or respond or give a shit of me(and i believe of you too).
If admin comes here or want to PM me for talking im also open for it,

I would also like to use this space to say thanks to some players i have more respect here. Tante S (very kind i can say), Sense, Zicki, Ethan, Henio, dream and Latino (a bit impacient but nice guy and help me sometimes 😉 ).

Similar topics:

Homepage: siedler3.net
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

Re: Hard to Join Community and Banned for nothing

· 
Gepostet: 06.06.2011 - 15:47  · #2
hi joprez,

I am sorry to hear that! :-(

I don´t know if something else happened but not waiting 15 min. for others to contuniue a game is never ever a reason to get banned!

I am one of the chat admins as well and I would be very interested about this ban (who did it and for what reason).

I can´t believe that but if this is really the reason for the ban then this person is for me not suitable to be the chat admin in the lobby.
freier Siedler
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.06.2011 - 16:04  · #3
thanks i think host was "CC" i dont know if its cc dej or other one and i have no good memory so im not sure.
Homepage: siedler3.net
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.06.2011 - 16:28  · #4
I know CC and can´t image that he bans for this.
I assume that something else happened or the ban was done by mistake.

I think he will comment on this soon ;)
Wasserträger
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.06.2011 - 18:52  · #5
In case CC was not the perpetrator, i'd suggest Area51 for being guilty in this issue ;)
But I am happy to see that even the polish players feel confident enough to complain about these matters in our german Fourm.. nice to have you here.
Minenarbeiter
Homepage: ccdej.nl
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.06.2011 - 18:57  · #6
I remember playing an lg game with joprez about a week ago... we finished the game without probs...
Last 7 days, if ever I played S3, I havent been in lobby with green nick.
The last time I banned was 27 january this year....

hmm when I look at penaltybox it appears no less then 4 persons are banned today...

eg4
joprez
jrz
xixolina

weird... havent seen so many bans in one day for at least 10 years... makes me curious too....
freier Siedler
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.06.2011 - 19:31  · #7
Quote by Kingcat
In case CC was not the perpetrator, i'd suggest Area51 for being guilty in this issue ;)
But I am happy to see that even the polish players feel confident enough to complain about these matters in our german Fourm.. nice to have you here.

Haha im portuguese not polish.
So if i understand CC is Area51.
Well anyways im thankfull to all that come here to stand me up. Its people like you that make worth playing this game.
So i ask admins to stay aware of this and fix it or explain me why i was banned.
Thanks!
8)
Wasserträger
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.06.2011 - 19:57  · #8
ooh sorry, didn't know :oops:
Area51 is an other Lobbyadmin who tended to ban people very fast for bad or no reasons at all years ago... but due to the fact that he is inactive for many years this was just some kind of bad joke ;)
freier Siedler
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.06.2011 - 20:43  · #9
24h passed now i´m online atm but still dont know who banned me.
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.06.2011 - 20:44  · #10
or only "C" is green too
freier Siedler
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 06.08.2011 - 20:38  · #11
VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 07.08.2011 - 15:11  · #12
Quote by ethan

Why you don't ban players like lockenstab .She is quitting a lot.Sorry didnt know where should i wirte... there is screen
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/lockenquitter.jpg/

*opuścił grę = hat das Spiel verlassen

Just dont let them play in your games. I think the best way.
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.