Hinweis

Nach Klick auf "OK" wird eine Verbindung zu Facebook oder twitter hergestellt. Dadurch werden ggfs. Daten an diese Plattformen übermittelt.

New Map Pacman LG-6

freier Siedler

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

New Map Pacman LG-6

· 
Gepostet: 18.06.2012 - 06:33 Uhr  ·  #1
Hi all,
First of all im sorry for talking english but as most of you know i dont speak german.
This will be my first official map.

About the map:

It´s made for Low goods as many of you like. 3vs3 with much mountains "2nd land" and "gold land" (pacman)
i always try to bring something new. this lands are both linked with smal bridges so can send settlers faster and without needing transport ship. it would also be usefull to easly "close" lands.
they are 99% = for all players (so no excuses :D) and have quite more amounts of land and mountains than most maps. im still not sure about the stones but shall be ok even for egys as i never played this map but i think its interesting and beautiful :*

About upload:

I am not sure about the stuff of the upload: where shall i put it ? in test section? can i move it or erase it later to make changes after the test?

Few Screens for the most curious :fgrin: :
mapscreen

the startposi

the forest

the startmountains and startfish

the PACMAN of course! :P

note:you can see a river linking the gold land(pacman) to the main land. no transport ship needed.

the battle arena

Ähnliche Themen

Bastler

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

Re: New Map Pacman LG-6

· 
Gepostet: 18.06.2012 - 13:10 Uhr  ·  #2
hi,

nice map ...

for upload u have to choose two options:

testing: when u think the map is not ready yet (admin can change the groub if u want)
userupload: on this category mostly maps were uploaded. I think this is ur category as well.......
freier Siedler

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 18.06.2012 - 14:32 Uhr  ·  #3
Hi,
Thanks ramstein!

so tryed to upload but something is wrong.
"Wichtig: Upload Vorgaben beachten !
Uploadrechte wurden geändert, bitte im Forum melden "

Mapname: Pacman LG-6
Both files uploaded from my hard drive root.
Max Players: 6
Usermap
Description:
Big Low goods map.
Easy turning in 3 lands by closing bridges: main land; 2nd land; gold land
Fish only on sea inside the rectangle on your land.
Add rule to not make towers on the 2nd land that is not the purpose of 2nd land.

i dont see what i do wrong. Guess i still dont have right to upload could some admin take a look? ^_^
Bastler

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 19.06.2012 - 04:28 Uhr  ·  #4
map is online.
i create a screenshot...
freier Siedler

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 20.06.2012 - 16:51 Uhr  ·  #5
i played 2game already. in the end of the game statis show best scored players have about 2500 soldiers! in near 2h.

i see map needs a litle fixes but i will plan it better to avoid more versions :D think its reasonable for the moment.
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.

Cookie-Einwilligung

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies sowie Tracking-Technologien, um Dir die bestmögliche Funktionalität bieten zu können und um unsere Website stets zu verbessern.

Mit der Auswahl "Zustimmen" erlaubst Du dieser Webseite die Verwendung dieser Cookies und Technologien. Diese Webseite kann diese Daten an Dritte – etwa Social Media-Werbepartner wie Facebook und twitter – zu Marketingzwecken weitergeben. Weitere Informationen findest Du in der Datenschutzerklärung.

Cookie-Einstellungen verwalten

Bitte wähle und akzeptiere Deine Cookie-Einstellungen:

Weitere Informationen zu den verwendeten Daten kannst Du der Datenschutzerklärung entnehmen.