Hint

After clicking "OK" a connection to Facebook will be established so that you can share the post there with your Facebook account.

problems joining and creating a game

Bauarbeiter

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

problems joining and creating a game

· 
Gepostet: 08.04.2020 - 14:43  · #1
Hi all. I'am not in my home, using a notebook who always worked well with settlers. Now after a router change, i can join alobby but if i try join a game i have an error message "u have to choice a provider" or something similar. If i try to create a game i can't simply, without error message but it seems a direct play error. I used port checker and all seems ok, router have opened ports, windows firewall is ok. Can someone help me? i can let you try via teamviewer in case.....

thanks

You can have this text translated into the following languages:

VPN-Key:
Stream:
Betreff:

Re: problems joining and creating a game

· 
Gepostet: 08.04.2020 - 14:54  · #2
sounds like the script that gets you ingame is not functioning right. Have you tryed to select it manually?
Else pls attach your log files :)

Bauarbeiter

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.04.2020 - 15:06  · #3
log files
Der an diesem Beitrag angefügte Anhang ist entweder nur im eingeloggten Zustand sichtbar oder die Berechtigung Deiner Benutzergruppe ist nicht ausreichend.

des Bastlers linke Hand

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.04.2020 - 15:12  · #4
You have this problem:
https://wiki.siedler3.net/doku…stellungen

We actually try to solve it with a new aLobby-Beta-version. You can try it and download the setup from here:
http://lobby.siedler3.net/inst…Update.php
Warning: it is a Beta-version. You'd have to install it next to the stable alobby you actually use so you can switch between both installations at any time. You'll see things in this beta which at this time are only for beta-users, some things might not work as aspected. But you could try the High-DPI-solution which is inserted there.

Alternatives:
a) You try the tipps in the wiki with you actual stable aLobby.
b) You can wait until the next aLobby-release and hope it will fix the DPI-problem for you too.

Bauarbeiter

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.04.2020 - 16:00  · #5
des Bastlers linke Hand

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.04.2020 - 16:10  · #6
Bauarbeiter

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 08.04.2020 - 19:42  · #7
As i said, i'm not in my home. I alredy downloaded and used beta version and tested new resolution.

Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.

Cookie Consent

This site uses cookies and tracking and (re-)targeting technologies to provide you with the best possible functionality and to constantly improve our website and advertisements.

By selecting "Accept cookies" you allow this website to use these cookies and technologies. This website may share this information with third parties - such as social media advertising partners like Google, Facebook and Instagram - for marketing purposes. Please visit our Privacy Policy (see section on cookies) for more information. There you will also find out how we use the data for necessary purposes (e.g. security).

Manage cookie settings

Please select and accept your cookie settings:

Further information on the data used can be found in the data protection declaration.