Hinweis

Nach Klick auf "OK" wird eine Verbindung zu Facebook oder twitter hergestellt. Dadurch werden ggfs. Daten an diese Plattformen übermittelt.

Theoretically i try to access to the lobby by using proxy or VPN

Träger

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

Theoretically i try to access to the lobby by using proxy or VPN

· 
Gepostet: 22.12.2019 - 12:03 Uhr  ·  #1
For over two years, the configuration of my internet connection has not changed, but yesterday I received a message that is hidden behind the Advent calendar and impossible to close without killing the process. Ofcourse i am not able to acess alobby at all.

Basic information:
- The same way of joining alobby for over 2 years
- The same system configuration for over 2 years
- The same internet provider [ T-Mobile - LTE] for over 1 year
- It stopped working yestardey evening
- The same security program for over 2 years [ ESET]

Did you set new kind of filters for joining players to reduce multiaccounts?
Der an diesem Beitrag angefügte Anhang ist entweder nur im eingeloggten Zustand sichtbar oder die Berechtigung Deiner Benutzergruppe ist nicht ausreichend.

Ähnliche Themen

VPN-Key:
Stream:
Betreff:

Re: Theoretically i try to access to the lobby by using proxy or VPN

· 
Gepostet: 22.12.2019 - 16:53 Uhr  ·  #2
Could be that you got an ip Adress that was used in proxy/vpn before and therefore gets blocked by alobby. Have you tried restarting your router?
Träger

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 22.12.2019 - 17:56 Uhr  ·  #3
Zitat geschrieben von sreny

Could be that you got an ip Adress that was used in proxy/vpn before and therefore gets blocked by alobby. Have you tried restarting your router?

I guess i tried twice. Now its working. Dunno what was the reason, maybe like you said banned IP.
Fischer

VPN-Key:
Betreff:

· 
Gepostet: 23.12.2019 - 12:40 Uhr  ·  #4
Zitat geschrieben von AirFingeR

... impossible to close without killing the process. Ofcourse i am not able to acess alobby at all.

Related to this / a minor problem: Happened to me multiple times that I had to kill the process. One situation is if you get back from stand-by and click on an open game, while the alobby is realizing it has been off-line and should close (see picture). The popups cannot be closed anymore but block the alobby from being closed.

Best,
Zwerg

Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.

Cookie-Einwilligung

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies sowie Tracking-Technologien, um Dir die bestmögliche Funktionalität bieten zu können und um unsere Website stets zu verbessern.

Mit der Auswahl "Zustimmen" erlaubst Du dieser Webseite die Verwendung dieser Cookies und Technologien. Diese Webseite kann diese Daten an Dritte – etwa Social Media-Werbepartner wie Facebook und twitter – zu Marketingzwecken weitergeben. Weitere Informationen findest Du in der Datenschutzerklärung.

Cookie-Einstellungen verwalten

Bitte wähle und akzeptiere Deine Cookie-Einstellungen:

Weitere Informationen zu den verwendeten Daten kannst Du der Datenschutzerklärung entnehmen.